How do I dispose of sharps (needles)?

Sharps in appropriate containers can be brought to the Board of Health during normal business hours for disposal. If you did not originally get the sharps container from the Town of Milton Health Department, there is a small disposal fee ranging from $5(small), $7(medium), and $10(large), based on the size of container. Biohazard containers for sharps may also be purchased here a the Health Department ranging from $5, $7, and $10 and this will include disposal services. 

Payment options:

1. Check made out to the Town of Milton 

2. Cash in exact amount - will need to be sent down to the clerk's office within the same building to receive a slip that must be brought back to us to confirm payment

 Please call the Board of Health at 617-898-4886 with any questions.

Show All Answers

1. Does the Milton Health Department give seasonal flu vaccines?
2. Are COVID-19 Testing Kits available at the Milton Health Department?
3. Will the Health Department be administering the updated COVID-19 vaccine?
4. How do I dispose of sharps (needles)?
5. Do I need a temporary food permit?
6. Do I need to connect into the sewer line when I sell my house?
7. Where do I find information about rodent control?
8. How much are burial permits?
9. How do I find a Mental Health Provider?