Milton 350th Anniversary Committee
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Lynda-Lee Sheridan, Chair
- Mary McLaughlin, Vice-Chair
- Dorothy Cutler, Treasurer
- Janet Christensen, Member
- Hyacinth Crichlow, Member
- Pat Desmond, Member
- Brian Doherty, Member
- Kevin Donahue, Member
- Kathy Fagan, Member
- Brian Kelley, Member
- Emma Jean Moulton, Member
- Beth Neville, Member
- Wallace Sisson, Member
- Joanne Trifone, Member
- Big Event: Pat Desmond, Chair
- Celebration Archives: Wallace Sisson, Chair
- Fundraising: Mary McLaughlin and Kathy Fagan, Co-chairs
- Historical: Brian Doherty, Chair
- Memorabilia: Dorothy Cutler, Chair
- Ongoing Events: Beth Neville and Hyacinth Crichlow, Chairs
- Operations/Steering: Lynda-Lee Sheridan, Chair
In January 2011 the Board of Selectmen appointed interested Milton residents to serve on the Town of Milton's 350th Anniversary Committee. These volunteers have been charged with planning a year-long celebration to extol both our Town's rich history and the outstanding community that we are today. We are excited about the coming year and are planning many events for all ages and interests, for residents past and present, and for visitors alike!
We hope you'll join us!
"The Committee's mission shall be to regularly meet to plan and coordinate a series of events, learning activities, and social/cultural opportunities which will lead to an awareness and appreciation by all about the rich, 350-year growth of the town of Milton.
"The committee's goal encompasses those strategies that allow opportunities for the greatest amount of town-wide participation. It will further seek public and private contributions in its effort to highlight Milton's rich political, social, cultural, economic, educational, agricultural, and religious history."