Licensing & Permits


To express interest in serving as a volunteer on a Town board or committee, fill out the Volunteer Application (PDF).

To apply for a license or permit, please use the form that most closely matches the event or business you wish to license.

These forms require Select Board or Town Administrator approval. The completed form may be emailed to:

Forms may also be dropped off in person or mailed to:

  • Select Board Office
    525 Canton Avenue
    Milton, MA 02186